DUI And Felony DUI: Do You Know The Difference?
- Committed some other crime in addition to the DUI
- Caused great bodily injury or death
- The penalties for felony DUI are also much more stringent than for misdemeanor DUI. They can include:
- Up to 25 years of mandatory jail time
- Up to $25,100 in mandatory fines
- License suspension for as long as the prison term plus five years
As you can see, felony DUI in South Carolina greatly increases the potential criminal penalties and jail time.
Aggressive DUI And Traffic Defense Since 1999
Former Police Officer, Prosecutor To Defend You
With so much at stake, you want every advantage you can get. Call today or send an email to speak to an experienced lawyer.
The longer you wait to get defense counsel, the more you are hurting your chances of a good outcome. Call 803-407-4140 today.